Paddling through the white water rapids with amazing scenery on all sides makes the Trancura River Rafting an unforgettable option for families and the more adventurous alike.Our guides have years of experience in Chile and abroad, our boats are new and well maintained, and our group sizes are intentionally kept small to maximise your comfort and experience on the river.
The following options allow for anyone to enjoy this wonderful activity:
Lower Trancura: Perfect for a family trip. Rapids are Class II and III. Approx. one hour on the water.
Rafting clase III bajo. $20.000
Upper Trancura: Not for the weak hearted! Rapids are Class IV+. One hour of pure adrenaline.
Rafting Clase IV (alto) $30.000
*price per person
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND RESERVATIONS
- SEASON: All year round. Dependent on weather conditions.
- DURATION: Approx 3 hours in total.
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Dependent on choice of Lower or Upper Trancura River options.
- FOR: Families and the more adventurous.
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 4 Maximum 6 per raft.
- INCLUDED: Return transport, wetsuit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet, paddle, professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish), insurance, coffee and a snack at the end of the trip.
- WHAT TO BRING: Change of clothes, swim gear, sun protection and a towel.
- NOTES: You have to be able to swim to participate in this activity. Reservations for this activity must be made at least one day in advance.
Other Adventures & Excursions
River RaftingFrom class II to Class IV
Villarrica Volcano AscentA Once in a Lifetime Experience
CanyoningPure Adrenaline and Safety
Pucón TourExplore Pucón´s Main Atractions
Huerquehue National ParkImmersed in The Araucarias Biosphere Reserve
Chilean BBQ ExperienceAt Willi´s Place in Los Nevados
Hotsprings TourRelax and Soak in Hote Mineral Waters
“The Only Outfitter You Need in Pucon” There are so many different outfitters to choose from. Rather than surfing the internet ad nauseam to figure out which one to go with, make it easy on yourself and just go with Sol y Nieve. Enjoy!
DestinationUnknown70 // TripAdvisor
“Amazing experience, very professional & safe guides, great kit” We were recommended this company by our first choice - aguadventura - who were oversubscribed. I cannot rate them highly enough. Our group size was really small, 5 with 2 guides. When you compare this to the enormous groups of 20+ - all trekking up in a slow procession, which looked really dull, I think we had a great deal!
alice_beverly // UK - Tripadvisor
“Very Profesional, Great experience, best Value!” We climbed the Villarrica Volcano with this agency, and I must say that the experience was superlative. From the beginning John Barriga, the manager, gave us a very precise and professional briefing on how our journey was going to be. We were taken on a bus to the foot mountain and set off for our adventure. The guides are excellent and the clothing and other equipment we had, were very good. This agency is not the cheapest of the city, but it is certainly one of the best, if not the best of Pucon.
Robert S // TripAdvisor